Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Oasis MD11-F

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

just finished this one for my va...enjoy.....oh and the nose color will be changed....lol

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

I like it! Nice job! Good thing the nose wont stay, it doesn't look very good there.

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

hahaha yeah i thought it was a nother part of the fuse and didnt realize it was the nose....lol but that will be taken care of tomorrow.....thanks for the comment sir.... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

honuala wrote:

...oh and the nose color will be changed....lol

Hey, nothing wrong with the color of the nose, mine looks a bit like that Umm...

What does concern me though is that I can see the tarmac through the floor of the a/c 😳
...just when I was about to join Oasis 😛

Nice textures - the orange(?) on the nose is fine... REALLY!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Nice job, the only suggestions i can make is alter the writing on the tail a bit and as you are doing the radome lol 😂

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

honuala wrote:

Hey, nothing wrong with the color of the nose, mine looks a bit like that Umm...

What does concern me though is that I can see the tarmac through the floor of the a/c 😳

what are you talking about....lmao

and yeah was messing around with the tail writing waiting for a logo to be made,,,,,,

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

honuala wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

honuala wrote:

what are you talking about....lmao

and yeah was messing around with the tail writing waiting for a logo to be made,,,,,,

OH! OH! Through the open cargo door. That is false, TH. It looks a lot like it but I think its just the floor textures.

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

yeah i wouldnt leave a thing like that...unless it was a flinstones paint job...you know the whole use your feet to stop the plane....lmao

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Perfect Honula! 😀