Grob Tutor

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

I downloaded the Grob Tutor from Simviation and duly installed it in FS2004/Aircraft but for the life of me I simply can't find it when I run up the sim. It doesn't appear under Grob as a manufacturer or using "Any" there's no signs of the Tutor.

Has anybody else installed this aircraft and found it to be hidden - I don't think I am being blind about it!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Aldeeb I have a feeling you've downloaded textures only instead of the complete aircraft. Textures is all I can see at Simviation and the links to the actual aircraft are dead.

Why don't you try the one here, it appears to be complete:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2849/fs2004-grob-115e-tutor-t1/

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Many thanks for your response which fixes my problem and the plane is magnificent.

New Year rgds

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Enjoy the aircraft, prosperity and health to you

🍻

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...