Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Need Help for Multiplayer plz

Pro Member Trainee
Apache Trainee

I have no Idea how to play Mulitplayer for my FS 2004 game. The Zone.com doesnt work for me for some reason, whenver i click on a chat link, it never opens a window, but if I click a link for FS 2000 or Combat Simulator or something, a window opens up even though I dont have that game, only FS 2004. Is their a way to fix this? or another way I can play Online with other people on FS 2004? Any help would be greatly appreciatied, thank you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hi,
I'm not sure how to fix it, maybe someone else can tell you. There is another way to play multiplayer though, you can play by loading up FS04 and then go to multiplayer, and click join session and then add an IP and join that game. I'll go and get you some IP numbers to use in a minute 😀

Pro Member Trainee
Apache Trainee

I have tried that i few times. I get a IP, I type it in under IP, make up a name for myself, and click on " connect " and nothing happens, am i doing something wrong?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hi again,
I got you some IP's to use so you can play through the actual game:

Not all of these sessions will be running because the host might not be there, but the top one is running a lot. Hope that helps, if you need any more just ask 😀 .

Pro Member Trainee
Apache Trainee

Um it doesnt work, I think im doing this wrong, or something. I put that ip onto where it said "IP" and clicked on Search, nothing happened, I tried clicking on Join, nothing happened, i made sure the Port was 23456 , it was. What are other people doing that im not doing here?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hi,
Well I'm not sure, the client settings should both be on default as the numbers you stated. Try with the IP 69.47.103.146 as I just checked and this is running at the moment. Other than this I don't really know what to suggest 😞 sorry.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Apache wrote:

I have no Idea how to play Mulitplayer for my FS 2004 game. The Zone.com doesnt work for me for some reason, whenver i click on a chat link, it never opens a window, but if I click a link for FS 2000 or Combat Simulator or something, a window opens up even though I dont have that game, only FS 2004. Is their a way to fix this? or another way I can play Online with other people on FS 2004? Any help would be greatly appreciatied, thank you.

Do you mean that when you click on the 2004 Century of Flight main game room the screen doesn't appear? Or can you not get into a game once in the room?

Pro Member Trainee
Apache Trainee

When I click on it , it doesnt appear, but for any other of the game rooms, if i click on it, a window appears and it brings me to the lobby of that game, even though i dont have any other game besides FS 2004.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok I'm sorry, I don't really know what to suggest for that 😞 , maybe someone like RadarMan can help you.

Pro Member Trainee
Apache Trainee

Is their a new patch out or something that could be doing this? I have the 9.1
patch.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I went there once and don't remember what the protocol was.
Usually you have to have the #1 CD in the caddy and take some small download before you can join the others.
If you have any downloads for the Zone, delete them and go back.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Apache Trainee

Well, that didnt work either for the Zone, its weird... every other Aircraft Simulator game, I click on a room for any of them, and the room opos up for it, but for FS 2004, i click on a room ,and nothing happens.

Is there another way, maybe be a program, that i can join Online games for FS 2004?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Look into this, many go here to fly.
Read it over they are very pro.

http://www.vatsim.net/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I also have Apache's problem. I can't join any Multiplayer session. My friend told me that he can fly with other friends using the Multiplayer session in Flight Simulator. Well, I tried it by myself and I didn't work. When I put any IP and then I click on Search, nothing happens. Even if I only click on Search without putting any IP. No, it doesn't work.
How did my friend (and I know that other people can) fly with other friends using Multiplayer in FS?

I know that I can fly using Vatsim or IVAO, or even Zone.com, but I just want to know how to fly with other people in the Multiplayer session. That's all.

i would also appreciate some advice on this topic from you guys.
i have been trying various routes for online play vatsim and the like.
i cant figure it out. firstly i wonder does the game run well with a 56k modem or do i need broadband ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain

The game should run OK with 56k modem, but not great. Broadband is better depending on the latencies of other players and the amount of players, but 56k should be fine most of the time.

If you are using a Hacked Copy of the game - you might as well forget the idea of playing online.

Town Guest

I have the same problem, I cannot link up to a multiplayer game. I have broadband installed, the PC has massive amounts of memory and hard disk space but every time I try to hook up to a multiplayer - either on the zone or through ip addresses I get booted off. This is also true of CFS3, although I can play CFS2 online (they are all legal shop bought copies).

I think it is a mis-configuration in Windows XP

What if you have a firewall running? Would that mess anything up for FS?

Pro Member Chief Captain

Erm I think it does, but you just have to allow 'Zone' (if you're using that website) in your firewall settings 😉

jordan123 Guest

how do you get on the multiplayer thing ❓ ❓ ❓

Pro Member Chief Captain

Have a read of this link:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/10798/alright-lets-do-this/

It will tell you everything you need to know for multiplayer flying or flying on VATSIM ( www.vatsim.net )

😉

fsimfreak Guest

😞 zone.com doesn't work at all Evil or Very Mad

thanks for the ips. i found 1 too: 75.68.162.215

Anonymous wrote:

If you are using a Hacked Copy of the game - you might as well forget the idea of playing online.

why would that be?