Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Glasgow Virtual

Pro Member Chief Captain
liam (Liono) Chief Captain

If you are looking for a VA dedicated in bringing its members the best out of flight simulation as possible,a VA willing to help anyone. With pro ATC and an up coming teamspeak server, you can communicate with other members and have what you would call a trully thrilling flight sim experiance ! Glasgow Virtual established on 2nd January 2009 we already have 8 members and hoping for more of you to register in the up comming weeks. We offer alot such as an overnight fsx online server, 24/7 fourm support, teamspeak (upcomming), Pro ATC and a flight and ATC training academy.

For More Details.
Conor Sproat
President & Founder
Glasgow Virtual

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Looks cool 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain

Glasgow Virtual has officially released its first commercial promoting the Virtual Airline.

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

wow that video was awsome....let me know if you do outside work for vids 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks but it wasn't me who created the video it was Conor Sproat, the chairman.

the next online session is on the 24th February 2009 19:00 onwards @ EGPF, main free flight lobby, only 12 places available.First come first served.

Pro Member Chief Captain

the next online session is on the 3rd March 2009 18:30 onwards @ EGPF, main free flight lobby, only 12 places. First come first served.

Glasgow Virtual is now running on SP2 for FSX so if needed please upgrade.

Pro Member Chief Captain

The Glasgow Virtual website has had an update! Now we have a chatroom just for GVA flyers. All you need to do is download a simple toolbar which litterally takes 1 minute to install.

Pro Member Trainee
lak Trainee

honuala wrote:

wow that video was awsome....let me know if you do outside work for vids 😀

Hiya Issac