Addon airplane: Pmdg 747
Repaint: Mcphat Singapore
Ground, Real , flight environment

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Nice pictures, 7 is my favorite! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

What is that light in 7 supposed to be? The sun? Looks like a blue LED torch 😕 Anyway, number 1 is my fav

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

74 is such a beautiful bird :')

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Traches wrote:

It is to Censored bad the Censored A380 will we taking them over Mad Evil or Very Mad

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

Traches wrote:

It is to Censored bad the Censored A380 will we taking them over Mad Evil or Very Mad

Not for another 20 years, atleast. The Boeing 747-800 is coming out soon and all the companies already bought the 747-4. The 747 already has all of the reputation and it certified to cruise with only ONE ENGINE. Boeing still has preference over Airbus anyways. It will be a tough fight, but in the end I think the A380 will pull ahead. The Boeing 787 will probably out-sell the Airbus A380 though, so I don't know.

Pro Member First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

American made > everything else. A lot of people don't like the european design philosophy that a computer is more trustworthy than a pilot...

Besides, the 74 has been around for a seriously long time and has an established career; you can't really compare it to the A380.

Pro Member First Officer
Fatall First Officer

okay
back to the screens again please!

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Fatall wrote:

okay

Excellent 10/10? 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

Traches wrote:

Not for another 20 years, atleast. The Boeing 747-800 is coming out soon and all the companies already bought the 747-4. The 747 already has all of the reputation and it certified to cruise with only ONE ENGINE. Boeing still has preference over Airbus anyways. It will be a tough fight, but in the end I think the A380 will pull ahead. The Boeing 787 will probably out-sell the Airbus A380 though, so I don't know.

Lol whats funny about your comment is its 747-8 and 747-400 lmfao 😂

Pro Member First Officer

Fatall wrote:

okay

Technically we're not off topic, since they ARE of a 74 after all. Understandable though, they're very nice shots 🙂

I love the pmdg's systems modeling. If I'm playing a simulation, I'd like it to be as realistic as possible. That's the biggest problem with the default aircraft in my opinion-- way too dumbed down.

Charolette Guest

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating
it but, I'd like to send you aan e-mail. I've got some creative ides foor your blog you might
be iterested in hearing. Either way, geat website and I look forward too seeing it expand over time.

my weblog; people search facebook