Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how?

Pro Member Trainee
nickpegleghero Trainee

do you install a plane you just downloaded?

11 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I think the downloads page needs a big huge banner with that link... You ever get tired of answering that question radarman?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Traches wrote:

I think the downloads page needs a big huge banner with that link... You ever get tired of answering that question radarman?

😂 Yes. we have had one in the 2004 aircraft page for many years.
This one is on my site and was done much better than the one TTT and I made here.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
nickpegleghero Trainee

im having trouble doing it, is any different for windows vista?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Not that I know of, I've never loaded Vista, someone else will have to answer that.

What specifically is the problem.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
nickpegleghero Trainee

ummm, well i saw another guy with vista had the same issue, and theres a message that pops up when you click on the air file saying it was damaged and no one had anything to respond with, any ideas?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As I said I'm not familiar with Vista but it seems that you have to be the administrator for everything you want to do with it.
If your not then your out of luck.
See if you can remedy that.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Maxxheadroom Trainee

I followed the instruction you have posted however when I go into the flight simulator the jet (F-35) does now show up at all, any ideas?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check carefully, it can be listed under another manufacturers name, or not have a thumbnail at all.

What aircraft was it, filename or link please.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Maxxheadroom Trainee

Ok, I was goofing up when I extracted the files using my zip software it was creating another subdirectory within the folder it created so the simulator was not able to see it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

So you have it now, great! Enjoy!

Radar