Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

February Screenshot Compitition

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Ok, it's been 5 days, so ill move it along. Smile

Rules-

Must be in-flight, above 10,000 Feet
Any Aircraft Allowed
Any place, at any time allowed
NO EDITING!!!!
800x600

Just a simple one, but yeah Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

To kick things off..... my entry, Alaskan 737-400 Very Happy
Let me know if I break any rules Wink

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Nice job Clap , no rules broken

Pro Member First Officer
Fatall First Officer

here is my screen:D
Just climbing above 10.000FT
SIM: fs2004
Addon airplane: pmdg 747
Addon scenery: not seen(aerosoft Menorca)
Repaint: mcphat
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

and noo its not edited:D

Pro Member First Officer
Bartfs First Officer

Project Opensky B747-400 Emirates Skycargo somewhere over Belgium.

Pro Member Trainee
songoku Trainee

A320 cyprus airways next to barcelona
enjoy Smile

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Nice shots everyone Clap

Fatall, yours is 800x640, but i'll let it slide Razz

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

Nice shots everyone Clap

Fatall, yours is 800x640, but i'll let it slide Razz

No, you wont. Simple resizing from 800x640. Nothing against you Fatall, its a great shot, but its the rules.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

All very nice shots so far gents, looks like it's going to be a tough month Very Happy ! (Again)

Pro Member First Officer
Fatall First Officer

oh well thats strange folks
I uploaded it at photobucket and selected 800x600?

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

And mine

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

Nice shots too bad i cant enter my power supplie went lol Fear

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Bran09 wrote:

Nice shots too bad i cant enter my power supplie went lol Fear

Just steal a screen shot shot like you did back in the old days.

JK Razz

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Razgr1z912 wrote:

Bran09 wrote:

Nice shots too bad i cant enter my power supplie went lol Fear

Just steal a screen shot shot like you did back in the old days.

JK Razz

LOL Razz

Pro Member Trainee
robsherborne Trainee

Here's my entry. Thomas Cook 757-200 (PSS) en-route to Funchal, Madeira.

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

Haha ye raz no actually i just got back my computer i should have a pic up soon Group Wave

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

Finally here's my entry

Pro Member Trainee
PILOT777 Trainee

Bran what the hell are you doing that avatar belongs to Mr.Shutte from FSW

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

PILOT777 wrote:

Bran what the hell are you doing that avatar belongs to Mr.Shutte from FSW

Wow, I never knew there was a rule against using someone elses avatar from another site. I also remember that those avatars were posted somewhere for general use. Care to elaborate?

Pro Member Trainee
PILOT777 Trainee

Cheeks wrote:

PILOT777 wrote:

Bran what the hell are you doing that avatar belongs to Mr.Shutte from FSW

Wow, I never knew there was a rule against using someone elses avatar from another site. I also remember that those avatars were posted somewhere for general use. Care to elaborate?

Well using someone else's avatar is still copy writing.. If it is up somewhere for free use then I apologize. But It is still a picture avatar or not and Mr.Schutte had it first..

Pro Member Captain
Bran09 Captain

Oh okay ill change it i just thought she was hot Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

Laughing

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

So since this thread is in the fs2004 forum, does that mean the shot has to be taken in fs2004?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the only time copyright laws could apply to forum avatars is if the person who created the avatar and has the rights to it takes issue with you using it.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Traches wrote:

So since this thread is in the fs2004 forum, does that mean the shot has to be taken in fs2004?

Pretty much, unless the competition hoster decides otherwise Wink

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1 You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Related Topics