Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I am back

Elkin Guest

Hello all. Hows all going. After a time away, I am back. I am in Germany now. I am on another computer and it will not allow me to log in and post.

Anyway, HI!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hey Elkin it's good to see you. Download Firefox and see if that will let you in.

http://www.mozilla.org/

Radar

Elkin Guest

Thanks RadarMan!!!!! And I will give mozilla a try.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Thanks RadarMan! It worked!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Punk The other (IE) had security too high or it set itself to block the cookies for this site.
Mozilla has low security.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Can you explain to me what Mozilla is.
Isit a e mail,or what ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CDR wrote:

Can you explain to me what Mozilla is.
Isit a e mail,or what ?

It's a browser like IE the one your using now.
It's the old Netscape people resurrecting the dead.
It's becoming very popular because it's virus free, for now. When it reaches 20% of the market the degenerates that write virus's will start to write them for it.
It has low security that's why it's easy to get into this site if the cookies are inadvertently temporarily blocked In IE.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

I will be 80 years old this coming March.
It took me 3 years to learn the system i use now and feel it would be to complicated for an old man to learn ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You don't need Mozilla (Firefox) unless you are having problems that no one here can help you with.
I stick with what I know, I use Mozilla for slow sites but 99% of the time I use IE.
No matter what your age and I'm not a kid, the computer and it's operating system is a long learning curve and from what I see you have done an excellent job in only 3 years.

Radar