Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

List your addons!

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I'm pretty sure everyone here has a very customized FSX installation-- Let's see what you've got!

My Current set of addons --
Radar Contact
REX
FSUIPC (full version)
CS C-130
PMDG 747
PMDG MD-11
LDS 767 (I Spend too much money on payware aircraft!)
FSBuild

Addons I've used in the past:
Active Sky X
X Graphics

I'm looking into FSPassengers, but would like to know if it's compatible with the PMDG MD-11 or the LD 76. I've read that the seat belt lights don't register right with the MD-11, is this the case?

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Sim: Flight Simulator X: Acceleration

Addons:

Payware: Real Environment Xtreme, Ground Environment X, Carenado Cessna 182 Skylane II RG, Aerosoft Dillingham X, Aerosoft Lord Howe Island X, SceneryTech North America Landclass, FlyTampa TNCM, FlyTampa VHHX, MegaScenery X Oahu

Freeware: FS Water Configurator, PW Sceneries Vol1 and Vol2 (vol2 in beta testing), Nick's Sun Fix, lots of FA-18 mods, FSX Enhanced Autogen, T-45 Goshawk, JustFlight/FSInsider Cessna 152, REX contrails, REX grass and all the addons I've made.

Not sure if I got everything on that list, but it's most of it Razz.

Pro Member First Officer

Nice list! I'll have to look into some of those freeware addons... I had tried FS water configurator, but ditched it when I got REX.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Traches wrote:

Addons I've used in the past:
Active Sky X
X Graphics

Any particular reason why you got rid of those two?

Pro Member First Officer

Mostly because of REX. It looks better than X Graphics, but I'll probably start running active sky x again once I get REX running smoothly. (Getting a couple crashes and stuff right now...)

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Well, REX and FSWC do completely different things, REX modifies the water texture and animation, while FSWC modifes the shader. They compliment each other quite nicely, in fact. Might want to give it a try again.

Pro Member First Officer

That shows my knowledge of computer animation, I was under the impression that they were redundant. Embarassed

Suppose I might try it again!

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Ultimate terrain-X USA (paid ware) on FSX deluxe. Been happy with it, roads are accurate to map.

A free ware Warrior II that I've forgotten the source of.

That's it for now, have used GA traffic and X Graphics before without problems. Didn't think much of X-graphics and GA traffic put yellow cubs at most munies.

Pro Member Trainee
chrisjsbrown Trainee

Hi ya

Too many to list for my FS2004 many freeware
but on FSX

FS Global X 2008 - 10/10
Ultimate Terrain X Europe - 9/10 Can slow frame rate but rarely
My Traffic X - 10/10 does need a good graphics card thou

Also on order and should be arriving 2moro

FS Discover for FS2004 & FSX - cant wait!