Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSDS Plane

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Aloha to all, Just Uploaded a new plane at simvation called the(Marine MPAT) and thought of you Radarman, would you do me a favor and D/load the file and try it out? Shocked It really perplexes me why FSDS models won 't work on your system. It was placed in the 2002 military section but
works in 2004 as that is what I work in,let me know how it goes. Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Rick, I downloaded it and put it into my aircraft folder just as I do with any other.
I can't find it in the "menu".
I have about 100 planes lol. Give me something to go on. I went through all the "unspecified" also and it's not there.
The folder is titled "MarineMPLAT".

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Cool Aloha MD, Well I D/loaded the file and they didnt post it right ,if you go into the folder you should see another zip,open that one and you will see the correct folder with all the correct folders ie. air file ,model ,panel
etc. put that file back in your aircraft folder and it should fly. Sorry for the
mix up but they were supposed to use the inner zip only. You should have no problems now Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry, I'm afraid I didn't make myself clear.
I did unzip it and put the folder (containing all the folders) (MarineMPLAT) into my aircraft folder with 180 others.
I'm searching for it because I don't know what it's listed as.
Is it under Boeing, Lockheed, Dehavilland?
Is it alone as what?
I looked through everything that I could and didn't find anything that looked like the jpg that you supplied with the download.
You don't supply much information in the read-me.

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Cool Okay,when you are choosing a plane look for unspecified, then move to type,then scroll down till you see marine MPAT , let me know how it works out as this is a mystery in the making, we will get through this.
Ric

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Cool Anyone reading these posts, would you do me a favor and D/load the
plane and see if you have any problems with it? you can always delete if you dont like my plane I just would like feedback on installation.
Thank You, Ric Please post here

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Riclo,
Sorry, I renamed it about 6 times and it still doesn't show up in "unspecified", I have about a dozen other craft in there.
I tried loading it into another crafts folder, no go.
I never had this problem before, what did you name the folder.
I have it back to "MarineMPAT".

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Confused Now you really got me! The only thing that I can think of is to Delete and start over so that nothing is duplicated ,becouse the the second zip
just has the read me and the aircraft folder. Oh I told the web master
at simvation about the problem and he said that he would fix it (meaning that he would have the correct files in the download), so you might want to check that out as an alternative. we will over come Laughing Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I downloaded it for a second time (It's the new one), unzipped and put it in my aircraft folder.
Nada!
It won't show up.
Think on that and I'll try whatever you want.

Pro Member First Officer
Riclo First Officer

Cool Well you got me stumped, I just can't think of anything else,sorry I couldn't get it to work for you. I just wonder what it is that stops anything
thats not GMAX in your system, If you ever figure it out please let me know as I hate mysterys. Ric

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't think it's the GMAX thing with me because I saw about a dozen non-gmax before Windows crashed.
That's when I decided never to load a non-gmax craft again. That includes your Condor, the first Item I ever loaded.
??????????????????????????????