question

Pro Member Trainee
Buttons11 Trainee

So, I want to advertise something for the community, but I'm not sure if Flyaway allows it, not to mention where to actually advertise.
And this isn't off-topic for flight sim, it's actually specifically directed at users of flight simulator.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Flyaway has his own on site flight store.

https://www.simshack.net/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Buttons11 Trainee

its not a product, but services.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

OK, post it here.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Buttons11 Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

OK, post it here.

Radar

Well, first off, I wanted to make sure.

-Are you tired of Vatsim?
-Are you tired of IVAO?
-Are you simply tired of all the open communities that offer everything and give nothing?

Now you can rent your own dedicated Flight Server. Flight Sim Servers is offering the 2 best Flight Simulator Server software available. All you need is your website, we'll provide the flight server.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...