adding a new texture

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

if i have a plane but find a new paint job for it where do I put the download files?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

matt_flyaway wrote:

if i have a plane but find a new paint job for it where do I put the download files?

You install it, look for the ReadMe file.

Pro Member First Officer
Westernstyle First Officer

Try my video.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSVY-UYLquk

Try my video.

Nice video, BUT you need to either add audio to it or increase the font size with the typing.

Pro Member First Officer

If i zoomed in, the process would be much harder, and audio wont work with my mic.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

If i zoomed in, the process would be much harder, and audio wont work with my mic.

Did you make the video for the community or for yourself? 🙄

Pro Member First Officer

Tailhook wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

I was making it for confused people since some people cant explain it, like your post.

🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Westernstyle wrote:

Tailhook wrote:

Westernstyle wrote:

I was making it for confused people since some people cant explain it, like your post.

🙄

There is nothing wrong with my post. The query was curt and the reply was pertinent.

Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Westernstyle wrote:

You need another program to capture video then..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...