Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Globusworld

Pro Member Trainee
joscarcal Trainee

Hi all,

It's been some time since my last post here, because I was very busy helping my brother to build a new website dedicated to Flight Simulator Screenshots and Videos. 😀
Not to make any publicity but I would like to tell you something about this site which I think many of you will find interesting.

The site's name is Globusworld.net

This site is being updated and upgraded day after day and it is really the one place to go if you like to see AI Aircraft in action in both FS9 and FSX. It already contains thousands of screenshots and quite a number of videos taken directly from Flight Simulator.

You can also upload your screenshots too and they will be featured according to type of aircraft with registration number and most important of all - your name (or username). An automatic counter keeps record of the number of shots sent by you.

The videos are really wonderful and they capture traffic landing, taking off and taxing at a particular airport.

So if your passion like us is flightsimulation, take a visit to this new website and send us your screenshots today.

You can access the site through here:

http://www.globusworld.net/index.html

Regards,

joscarcal 😂