Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

computer turn on.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

at the moment my desktop computer is not turning on. i know its receiving power because the green light in the back is on. i know that there are 2 different parts that might be causing this. either the PSU or CPU i hope to god its not the CPU or im going have to go on a treasure hunt for a CPU thats compatible with my parts. the PSU shouldnt be too hard to replace. the only problem is i dont which one is causing it. so i need help to figure out which one it is. so if anyone can help me it would be great.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

acepilot32 wrote:

at the moment my desktop computer is not turning on. i know its receiving power because the green light in the back is on. i know that there are 2 different parts that might be causing this. either the PSU or CPU i hope to god its not the CPU or im going have to go on a treasure hunt for a CPU thats compatible with my parts. the PSU shouldnt be too hard to replace. the only problem is i dont which one is causing it. so i need help to figure out which one it is. so if anyone can help me it would be great.

What's wrong or unclear with the advice given in your previous topic?

Arrow https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/34695/bad-news/