SearchSearch 

URGENTS PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Ok here is the jist, i recently installed UltimateTraffic2007, but it caused more problems then it helped so i uninstalled it. But now my Ai's like the crj, 738, and the 744, are gone, little stuff like the learjet and little props are still here tho.
How can i get my missing ai back? Maybe if someone could post or send me the files of them possibly. Truckernick14@hotmail.com, if this is an option, Or some other way to get them back.

Thanks

9 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer

Nope no luck, there still gone.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Drop in the DVD and choose repair, maybe that will fix it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Ok all try that.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

truckernick wrote:

Ok here is the jist, i recently installed UltimateTraffic2007, but it caused more problems then it helped so i uninstalled it. But now my Ai's like the crj, 738, and the 744, are gone, little stuff like the learjet and little props are still here tho.
How can i get my missing ai back? Maybe if someone could post or send me the files of them possibly. Truckernick14@hotmail.com, if this is an option, Or some other way to get them back.

Thanks

Why would you want the ugly MS default AI back? Most folks are happy to get rid of it.
I f you want decent AI (freeware) that is easy to install and uninstall get the World of AI packages. On this page everything is explained clearly. I can assure you it looks more complicated than it is:

http://www.world-of-ai.com/

I would suggest you read this page first:

http://www.world-of-ai.com/installer.html

This line IMPORTANT: To use the installer you need to download and to install the Microsoft .NET framework 2.0 scares off some folks -- the fact is that you probably already have it anyway... if you want to make sure, just have a look in your Control Panel under Add/Remove programs or if you're running Vista it's called something else (can't remember what).

Now I'd suggest you download one of the AI packages, preferably a major airline that operates at one of the larger airports you like to fly at, install it according to the Instructions (with pictures) -- if you follow it step by step you can't possibly do anything wrong. Fire up your sim and see the difference.
Now you can go wild and download and install as many packages as you like.

At the end you'll wonder why you haven't done this before 🙂

Pro Member First Officer

Well i tried the Woai, but i install and there is barely any traffic anywere, some but barely any. But yeah all try it again, maybe i did somthing wrong last time.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You gotta push your AI traffic slider to the right.

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah that's what i did, but also do you have to have the rights dates as the flight plans and everything or does that matter.

Pro Member First Officer

Ok i gues i did do somthing wrong last time, cause i got traffic of all kinds of airlines everywhere.
So i guess this solved my problem, thanks.