Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

downloads

Pro Member Trainee
jackthegypsymoth Trainee

Hello everyone.

I wonder if there is anyone who can help me please.

I have become a new member of flyaway. I have tried to download some aircraft, but I can't see them or access them on the game.

I have Ms Fs2004 a century of flight.

I don't know how to transfer them on to the "select a flight" on MsFs 2004 list.

Thanks
GM

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You say 2004, but are in the FSX forum.
I take it you want 2004.
Try this.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
BushFlyer Trainee

How do I down load aircraft for FSX? I dont see the aircraft when I go to free flight, and it work on my old computer but it is not working on my new one which is vista. How should I down load the?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

BushFlyer wrote:

How do I down load aircraft for FSX? I dont see the aircraft when I go to free flight, and it work on my old computer but it is not working on my new one which is vista. How should I down load the?

Here is the same type of tutorial for FSX.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/
Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Casper161296 Trainee

Here is the same type of pictorial tutorial for FSX.

I Did that but I still can't see the aircraft when you go to change the plane in 'free flight' on Flight Sim X.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
geronemo Trainee

Hi radarman.
I'm geronemo and just joined 5/21/2009 and tried to dounload
new aircrafts yesterday and was unable, needless to say I was getting
FUSTRATED. I m 62 yrs old and love my simulator X and I found your instructions how to download and I must say you are the best cause I followed step by step and uploaded the simulator program and looked for the new aircraft and THERE IT WAS ready to fly.

radarman man thank a mill
Gerard geronimo

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

geronemo wrote:

Hi radarman.
I'm geronemo and just joined 5/21/2009 and tried to dounload
new aircrafts yesterday and was unable, needless to say I was getting
FUSTRATED. I m 62 yrs old and love my simulator X and I found your instructions how to download and I must say you are the best cause I followed step by step and uploaded the simulator program and looked for the new aircraft and THERE IT WAS ready to fly.

radarman man thank a mill
Gerard geronimo

Thumbs Up! Thank you for letting us know. I'm very pleased that it helped.
Enjoy!

Radar