SearchSearch 

Having some trouble

Pro Member Trainee
John Kelly (postalservice14) Trainee

I can't seem to post any new articles.

When I enter in the text and click preview, it just takes me back to the Fly Away home page...

Anyone else having this problem?

8 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
Joe (jmredmond) Trainee

No I have not had this problem yet make sure you are logged in if it keeps going on I would email ryan about it

Pro Member Trainee

Yeah, I'm definitely logged in. It won't let you get to the editor page without logging in.

Weird, I'll try in a different browser I guess.

Pro Member Trainee
Joe (jmredmond) Trainee

I recommend mozilla firefox

Pro Member Trainee

I tried FF and IE7.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dump your cookies cache and history and then come back and log-in.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Medico Trainee

Hi postalservice14,

The problem you are having deal with html code from where you got the article. You need to paste to Notepad so come up in simple text and paste to edit. When you preview, you should be able to see the article and will not go to homepage. You should be ok after that. I hope that helps.

Medico

Pro Member Trainee
Medico Trainee

This time is not working for me too 😞 . Something seems wrong. It is not accepting anymore coming from Notepad 😕 . I read in other post Ryan will be available during the weekend. I will publish later, after it fixed.

Pro Member Trainee

Medico wrote:

This time is not working for me too 😞 . Something seems wrong. It is not accepting anymore coming from Notepad 😕 . I read in other post Ryan will be available during the weekend. I will publish later, after it fixed.

Yeah, it's not the HTML that is causing the problem. Cause I was dumping it into notepad as well.