Bad data from stats server error

Pro Member Trainee
N259JT Trainee

When i start multiplayer through FSX's gamespy, it says "bad data from Stats server" However this issue just started! I was playing on it earlier today. This is just frustrating that now i cannot play multiplayer.
Thanks for your help
John

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mark1234 Trainee

I just phoned Microsoft technical support in India. They informed me that they are performing maintenance on the server and to try again in 24 hours. (5:50 PM Pacific Standard Time)

However, they also told me that some players are able to access multi-player. I suppose they could have more than one server.

Pro Member Trainee
hamod Trainee

hey guys....am faceing the same problem...and its just werid!! i mean i use to sing alot in month June and July but now this month September i dont know what is going on with the fsx server not working and giveing me that message about "bad data from stats server" or "ur not connected to the internet or lost connection!!"....if some one has any idea about it or what is going on pls inform us...or what is the sultion for this problem....anyway hop it get fixed.........

My regards.

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

That's a new one to me. Normally it just gives that error saying you logged in somewhere else and you got signed out.

Pro Member Trainee
Freeworld Trainee

Now i am for the first time getting bad data from stat server, i was hosting a multiplayer session in fsx and got the message that i had lost connection to gamespy, i continued the session as the other folks were still in the game and after a few minutes my game crashed, when i try to log back in all i get is bad data from stat server....really frustrating

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

Same. Hopefully it's just maintenance or something and they didn't just pull the plug.

Edit: Seems to be working again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...