Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Details . . . .Details . . . Details

Pro Member Trainee
Andy_J Trainee

Hi ive got FS2002, but looking at the screen shots it seems mine is . . . well . . . lacking in the graphics area. The game runs fine but the detail is not as good as the screen shots. Such as i dont have landing smoke from the planes tires etc.

And how can i get the fire and smoke to come off the plane when it crashes. At the moment the plane just stops and it says something like CRASH or BUILDING CRASH OR SPLASH. Do i have to download something.

One last thing. I downloaded the Air Force One from this site and i had the engine switched off like it says . . . yet no people or cars? The doors dont open when i press Shift + 1 , 2, 3, 4.

I hope someone can help. Cheers Laughing

Andy J

The Simple Ever Growing Railway.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Landing smoke from the tyres can be set in the graphics options. I recommend reviewing them and setting what you want.

The detail could also be better in the screenshots because they have a better graphics card that you have. What card are you running?

Description is as follows:
Crash Damage Enabler V3. for FS2002 A small proggie to enable / disable crash damage for any aircraft in FS2002, which Microsoft disabled after the 9/11 terrorist attack. *VERSION 3* and *Pro Version* 03/31/2003: Throw away those old versions!!! This one has New and Better features in BOTH the free and pro version. 1.Added title information about each selected aircraft to confirmation dialogs. 2.Added ? About button. 3.Choice for let "Crash Damage" SEARCH oR let the user BROWSE for the FS2002 Folder. 4.Error Correction while canceling out of search / browse functions. 5.*Pro ONLY* enable / disable crash damage for ALL aircraft on your computer With ONE CLICK. 6.New features are GREAT if you have many aircraft!!!

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Andy_J wrote:

One last thing. I downloaded the Air Force One from this site and i had the engine switched off like it says . . . yet no people or cars? The doors dont open when i press Shift + 1 , 2, 3, 4.

Well, the way I would do (and have) got it working is by stopping the aircraft, engines off and parking brakes on. You then need to wait a few minutes and the scenery should appear. It should look something like this:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/images/747/ss1.jpg

If that still fails, try putting the airbrakes up (spoilers)

Pro Member Trainee
Andy_J Trainee

Still no joy. It just wont do it. I left it alone for 5 mins doing all the things you said yet no luck!

Andy