Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Ariane 737-800NG

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Here are some shots of the 737-800NG from Ariane. Once I get some liveries for the 900-series, I'll post them. Enjoy..... 😎

Pro Member Captain

Here are some more shots:

Even More Shots.....

Guess its time to find airport sceneries for these babies..... 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

The cockpit night textures look very crisp - I bet you like the HUD after having flown Mil Jets

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

The cockpit night textures look very crisp - I bet you like the HUD after having flown Mil Jets

Yup. My landings has gotten a whole lot smoother....I can keep my eyes forward and monitor the rate of decent and speed, that was one of my problems; the hard landings.

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

They all look really good! I like the HUD, but not in an airliner. Oh well

Pro Member Captain

The HUD is retractable....I don't use the HUD during take off or flight, I use it only when it is really needed and effective; the approach and landings.

Currently flying from Los Angles to Hawaii..... the FMC really rocks!!!! 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I have seen HUDs in various Civil jets... in FS that is. Never really found out if they exist in real life - does anyone know? Dont Know

Pro Member Captain
Nick (truckernick) Captain

VC looks tight at night.

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

I have seen HUDs in various Civil jets... in FS that is. Never really found out if they exist in real life - does anyone know?

Yes they do Chief. A close friend of mine is an avionics eng. at a regional airline here and he tells me all their CRJ 705s, 100s, and 200s have them now, so I imagine pretty well all the big jets do as well.

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

That is the only photo I could find.

Pro Member Trainee
Nevada Trainee

Not a huge fan of that cockpit looks a little bit offy!