Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

More information about VA's

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

Can anyone give me some more info on VA's I am new but doing pretty well at flying. I plan to actully take my first real plan lesson this summer. Any informtion would help.

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

Well i fly for http://www.thomsonvirtual.com/ which i found is the best VA i have ever been with, Its just family.

To even get in you need to take a test. Great Events, Theres even a Thomson event going on VATSIM right now as i speak.

Great VA & great real life airline.

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

do i need internet access to be a part of the VA?

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

with my va yes you do. because of VAFS4 it needs to connect to the internet to upload and download flights...

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

I am very interested in your VA. I am just trying to understand how it all works. When i go into my game do I have to go to multiplayer to do the scheduled flights?

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

no VAFS4 is a automated acars system that runs outside of flight simulator....you turn on vafs4 turn on flight sim select a flight on vafs4, and fly... once you land it records all your stats all you do is upload when done and go on to your next flight......you can see more by going the VAFS4 web page....oh by the way the main guy Mike (owner and designer of vafs) liked our va so much he decided to join and be a pilot with us Very Happy

http://www.vafinancials.com/v5/index.php

Pro Member Trainee
matt_flyaway Trainee

what is vafs4 website?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

matt_flyaway wrote:

what is vafs4 website?

You could try and click on the link at the end of honuala's last post... it's the underlined line Wink

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

yes what tailhook said...thanks sir