Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Looking for a special add-on

Pro Member Trainee
Joseph Risenhoover (thevoice692001) Trainee

I am looking for a fully functional STOL version of the F-35 for FSX. I have one that is great in my FS9 it is fully functional and works like a champ but have been at a loss for one for FSX.
Any Ideas fella's

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

thevoice692001 wrote:

I am looking for a fully functional STOL version of the F-35 for FSX. I have one that is great in my FS9 it is fully functional and works like a champ but have been at a loss for one for FSX.
Any Ideas fella's

If you happen to have the Iris F35B for fs9, just add rcbvcc10.zip from here: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=&FileName=rcbvcc10.zip&Author=&CatID=root

VTOL works like a charm - never tried a STOL yet.

PS: Unless as an Editor you're confined to post here, I would post queries of this kind in the FSX Aircraft Forum near the top of the page. You'll get more exposure especially since the majority of die-hard FSXers never venture beyond the FSX boards.

Pro Member Trainee
Joseph Risenhoover (thevoice692001) Trainee

As for the free version "the f-35 lightning also know also known as the joint strike fighter was designed to
replace to f-15 eagle f-16 falcon and f-18 hornetthe prototypes are held at
fort worth NAS JRB in north texas and is a stealth bomber and fighter its a good plane
with a few problems its my first download so dont expect perfection it has a VC with a grey
block in the way so it makes it kinda hard to fly in the cockpit view it doesnt have
vertical lift
even though the turbine and lift fan open but in perspective its a good plane.
82.3 MB"
us po folks cant afford to do the payversions
Please keep helping me here guys I have MS so if I screw up a time or 3 I be sorry ahead of time.
IQ of 160 to mush in 4 years its been a fun ride. Some days it works some days it dont.
And yes the VTOL was what I was looking for not the STOL ty

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

thevoice692001 wrote:

I have one that is great in my FS9 it is fully functional ...

I figured that was the Iris you were referring to as I'm not aware of a fully VTOL capable freeware for fs9... just make-believe ones.

In any case, if you don't want to download the file I suggested [ rcbvcc10.zip ] it's only very small and contains a very interesting ReadMe file, you can just do a ZipDive and look for it or click on the link below:

http://library.avsim.net/zipshow.php?DLID=103276&FileName=SimObjects%2FAirplanes%2FIRIS+F-35+JSF%2Fpanel%2Frcb-gauges%2FREADME+rcbvcc10.txt&CType=text%2Fplain

This pretty much explains that not just any model can be used for these improvements and application of the gauges.