Posting articles

Pro Member Trainee
Dewey Trainee

Any editors having trouble posting articles?

Have posted articles in past but now the URL for posting says "for administrators only"

Sent an e-mail a few days ago but as yet no answer.

Dewey

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Dewey Trainee

Has this place gone dead?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Dewey wrote:

There a quite a few being posted.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/archive/2009/05/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Dewey wrote:

Almost... ...just a little while longer...

Pro Member Trainee
CrazyGrandpa Trainee

I get the same reply when trying to do a story. I have a hot article I wanted to get out.. Wondering how..

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

If it's that good put it in another forum so we all can read it 😀 , i never check in here...well that is..not never...but hardly ever...sometimes....but not always....now and again.

Pro Member Trainee
Glenn Harrington (Sqwaller4) Trainee

I get the same thing when trying to post I have e-mailed Ryan Barclay and have not gotten a reply yet, however I don't know if he is the one to talk to. If something comes up ill post it here.

Pro Member Trainee
Medico Trainee

Hi Sqwaller4,

I emailed Ryan three weeks ago about restricted access to Administrators only when before I was able to publish with no problems. I am still waiting for his reply. I hope that he is ok or healthy.

Medico

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...