SearchSearch 

Sim Videos I am a newbie

Pro Member Trainee
Miro Kantarsky (yksratnak) Trainee

I am a newbie. I'd like to know if there is anyon here creating a simulation videos, what I mean is videos with little creativity. Would anyone direct me to a group. I am little bit lame navigating (too old) 🙂
This a link to one of my videos, Thank you for help if anyone is willing.
http://www.vimeo.com/4687205

5 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Michael_H First Officer

That was superb my friend. Can't help you with any criticism as I haven't tried making FSX videos..Really well done.... 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I've only watched the two Rescue vids so far but if these aren't the best I've ever seen I must have been living under a rock. You call yourself a newbie?

Congratulations Miro - I hope you'll spoil our community with many more of your superb creations 🍻

Pro Member Trainee
Miro Kantarsky (yksratnak) Trainee

Thank you for your positive view and nice comment.
I really appreciate it. There is whole slew of them up there but I
am not sure if anyone here produces some.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

yksratnak wrote:

...but I
am not sure if anyone here produces some.

We used to have a Moderator who was knowledgeable and not only kept experimenting to improve his own vids but was also very helpful giving us wannabes advice, writing tutorials and tirelessly answering queries.
Since he left, we've had some Y-Generation members upload jerky TNCM landings to YouTube -- IMHO playful attempts lacking commitment.

I for one am glad you are uploading to Vimeo, the quality is excellent. I visit SimTube occasionally but am not all that impressed.

Please continue with your outstanding creations, I think it's fair to say that many aspiring simulation video producers will find new inspiration by watching your work. I too have been dabbling on and off for a number of years but tend to end up going around in circles. Too many tutorials and manuals, many of which are outdated and none of them conclusive... at least I haven't found one yet.

Be well 🍻

Pro Member Trainee
undelivered Trainee

Try going to www.flightsimulator.ning.com its a social network site with members who are tech wizards. awsome vids my friend !