Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

No need to panic...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

A close call some would say Razz
The PAX are huddled together in the back shaking like leaves and screaming hysterically waiting for the pilot to do or say something...

...little do they know that the pilot just suffered a fatal heart attack Shocked

Pro Member Captain
Flyboy92 Captain

Shocked

Very Nice!

What model?

Flyboy92

Pro Member Captain
Razgr1z912 Captain

DONT BE SACARED! YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE VERY INEXPERINCED FIRST OFFICER TO TAKE THE CONTROLS! YOU CAN FILE LAWSUITS AGAINST HIM WHEN IT CRASHES!

I lol'd.

(that is all, you can stop looking at my post Razz)

Pro Member First Officer
Traches First Officer

Haha, nice flyin tailhook... Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Big Grin Now that's some flying, no wonder all the passengers are in the back, just like the end of the "Italian Job". Now nobody move.......
Great shots.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thanks guys, to have managed to make some of you chuckle or lol spells bliss. Very Happy
BTW, this is a STOL a/c... it does the STO very well, at 60 it takes off like the Space Shuttle -- but the SL leaves to be desired as is obvious. Perfect approach, a bit hot though as is my habit and then I forgot that the flimsy plane doesn't have dive brakes so I deployed full flaps Shocked got a bit confused there... Go Around? Not this here pilot... push the nose down and hope the gear will hold - it did but in the absence of thrust reverse there was no way of slowing down.

Now I know why you all fly tubes... Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Thanks guys, to have managed to make some of you chuckle or lol spells bliss. Very Happy
BTW, this is a STOL a/c... it does the STO very well, at 60 it takes off like the Space Shuttle -- but the SL leaves to be desired as is obvious. Perfect approach, a bit hot though as is my habit and then I forgot that the flimsy plane doesn't have dive brakes so I deployed full flaps Shocked got a bit confused there... Go Around? Not this here pilot... push the nose down and hope the gear will hold - it did but in the absence of thrust reverse there was no way of slowing down.

Now I know why you all fly tubes... Razz

That's the way i always do it Very Happy ,isn't it the right way Razz

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

'Tis indeed Sir, 'tis indeed... I am oh so happy to make the aquaintance of another purist Doh!
It's called: Living on the edge!!!

We're a dying breed

Pro Member Captain
Razgr1z912 Captain

Tailhook wrote:

'Tis indeed Sir, 'tis indeed... I am oh so happy to make the aquaintance of another purist Doh!
It's called: Living on the edge!!!

We're a dying breed

That's how it should be!

Why do it the correct way when your way works just fine? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!