Wilco737Pic Heading problem

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Since i am still gettign use to the reality of the Fsx Wilco 737PIC, i have another problem im not sure how to fix.

When doing an IFR Flight, The controller will tell me to turn a certain heading, so i set the heading into the autopilot and it turns to that heading, but that heading is wrong because wehn i am at my heading i was told to go to, the controller says over and over to turn to the heading, when i already at the heading.

So i look at the Fsx map, and it says a whole different heading then what i see in the plane.

For example, the controller tells me to turn to say 190, so i set that in my autpilot and it turns to 190, but the controlelr says i not at the right heading, so i look at the map and it says somthing like 350, so then all correct that on the map but then going back to my plane, it will say im at a whole diferent heading.
It's hard to explain this problem but if someone knows how to fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

someone?

Pro Member First Officer

anyone know this or not?

Pro Member First Officer

Dosn't anybody ever go on this site anymore?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry, I fly simple GPS, can't help.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

NeverMind i found the problem, i didn't have my IRS set up correctly.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...