2 missing......

Pro Member Trainee
oc03sampso Trainee

Hi, i havnt done this before but have been on here for a while now, but have noticed two of my favorate millatry jets missing from the hundreds there are, The English Electric Blue Lightning, and also the Eurofighter Thypoohn. these happen to be two of the best milltary jets ever, and its sad to see them not there. but just my opinion.

(P.s sorry about the gramatical mistakes)

Regards

Sampso

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Free. 5th down, it's 2004 but might work in FSX.

http://www.fsplanet.com/28092007.htm

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
oc03sampso Trainee

and the english electric blue?? and also the new 35 is to....

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

oc03sampso wrote:

and the english electric blue?? and also the new 35 is to....

Your welcome.
is too... what.

This didn't work?
FS2004 English Electric Lightning
It is the first supersonic jet from Britain that greatly improves the ability of a Royal Air Force. Textures were modified by Andrew Stokes of AVA Original Designer was Kazunori Ito
Texture Designer was Andrew Stokes

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
oc03sampso Trainee

sorry

and no it didn't sadly it wouldnt load the webpage up...

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

oc03sampso wrote:

sorry

and no it didn't sadly it wouldnt load the webpage up...

Here try this link.

http://www.wspilots.com/mx/index.php?page=1&action=file&file_id=812&modrewrite=no&sid=09d421a6d886102daaa6d4865e689704

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...