Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I'm back driving a bus again...

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yup, sold my jump suit and night vision goggles... carrier operations and failed attempts putting those damn choppers down on oil rigs will soon be nothing but a fading memory.
Finally decided to move back into the large cockpits with plenty of legroom, hot meals and pleasant company...

Can you blame me?

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Hate to burst your bubble, but that's a GUY in drag. I only mess with captains .... those gals make more money!

Later ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Yup, sold my jump suit and night vision goggles... carrier operations and failed attempts putting those damn choppers down on oil rigs will soon be nothing but a fading memory.
Finally decided to move back into the large cockpits with plenty of legroom, hot meals and pleasant company...

Can you blame me?

Not at all 😀 !
Have you noticed there does'nt seem to be any flight instruments in front of her 😳 , i wonder why? Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Art your cunning ability to hide at least two meanings in each of your sentences never ceases to amaze... rest assured though, I did begin to investigate certain important matters at quite a tender age 😀

...which is not to say that later in life I didn't get fooled once in Bugis Street

...I mean, who didn't??

Welshflyer wrote:

Have you noticed there does'nt seem to be any flight instruments in front of her 😳 , i wonder why? Twisted Evil

...for the same reasons that I've taken the steering wheel and other useless appurtenances out of my car

Pro Member Captain
Westernstyle Captain

ROFL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

They warned me about "Girls" like her and places like that when i joined the Navy 😀 !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

So... did you heed the warning?? This is no time to be coy 😛

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

shoulden't this topic be locked? read the rules

Radar

hahahahahahahahaha Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil ❓ .................

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

but glad u come back to big planes tailhook, i like jets too 😀