Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Kai Tak Takeoff

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

I was planning on doing a 6000mile trip to KSFO from Kai Tak but just after takeoff i quit. il be honest, i could not be asked to complete the flight Razz

But i took some screens of the takeoff from Kai Tak and thought id share.

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Beautiful shots there Morris. How do you do it? Mine are so bad, even Photobucket won't show them. You are to be commended for your excellent choice of computer and add-ons. I wish I could afford all that stuff you have. Sad

Cheers!

Best regards ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Could'nt agree more Art Very Happy , great shots Morris Very Happy !

Pro Member Chief Captain

effieveda wrote:

Beautiful shots there Morris. How do you do it? Mine are so bad, even Photobucket won't show them. You are to be commended for your excellent choice of computer and add-ons. I wish I could afford all that stuff you have. Sad

Cheers!

Best regards ... Art

Most of the addons iv got i bought like months ago... Its just i didnt think my computer was good enough to post pictures for, but ever since i tweaked my fs9.cfg iv loved my fs9.

The only latest product i bought was the Ultimate Weather FX which i dont regret Razz awesome addon. It cost me a few pints down the the pub though Sad

Pro Member First Officer
art lippel (effieveda) First Officer

Morris, perhaps you could share some of those tweaks you did with us. I know that they would be apprciated by myself and the other folks who might have computers that are "on the edge". Hack

Cheers!

Thanks in advance ... Art

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Yes yes... beautiful shots Morris!

BUT

ALL those passengers are now stranded! Cause you could not suck it up and complete the flight? Whyyyyyyyyyy? Who knows where those passengers went to now that you left the flight... and I am sure your first officer is none too pleased with you either.

(just kidding ya there Morris)

Pro Member Chief Captain

Haha Bel, Nice to see you around Smile

Also Art...
Someone on FlightSimWorld asked me for it aswell.