Wilco Airbus autopilot won't work (at AES Airport)

Pro Member Trainee
Gregor Haug (gregor1993) Trainee

Hello

I tried to start in Zurich on runway 16 with a Wilco airbus A321.

After Takeoff the autopilot won't work, but in Seattle is all working.

What should I do??

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

Question very vague...

Did u set everything correctly in the FMC? Is it updating waypoints as you fly? Does it even recognize where you are when you initialize it? Do you have autopilot on after 1000 feet climbout?

I can tell you a lot about the Wilco Airbus as that is what I have flown many many times for USAVA, but unless I know what the exact parameters were I cannot tell you where you were missing a step.

Capt Hughes Guest

Hello guys,

i've been having the same problem as well when i'm using the wilco A320, i normally just fly out of TNCM(St.Maarten) but not matter how i set the FMC i receive the same issue not being able to engage the autopilot...any suggestions???

i have something the same...I can not get the plane to respond to the AP after takeoff...the light comes on but the plane will not respond to the AP...no lateral, speed, or VS commands are being regarded by the aircraft...it seems to only be with active sky running

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...