Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Mytraffic x

Pro Member Trainee
mitch0508 Trainee

Hi

Does MyTraffic x reduce your FPS by alot?

Thanks

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Depends, but probably. I haven't used it, but I believe that mytraffic multiplies the amount of AI traffic by about 10, which will obviously have a negative impact on your FPS. All depends on whether your system can handle it... One thing to look at is how much difference in FPS you get with the AI sliders all the way up (I'm talking the advanced settings sliders, not the basic ones) and all the way off... if it's a huge difference then you'll probably see a huger difference with MTX.

Like I said though, I haven't used it so I may have no idea what i'm talking about Cool

Pro Member Trainee
rmacttu Trainee

First post for me but,

I've used MTX for probably the last 5 months or so. It's a terrific add-on and out of the few AI-traffic addon's I've tried, it's done the best.

To answer your question, yes it does reduce FPS a bit. But, that comes with any AI addon available and from my experience with Ultimate Traffic and Traffic X(Just Flight), MyTraffic X is quite a bit less strenuous on your PC's resources.

Give it a shot, I think you'll be impressed!

Pro Member Trainee
Brickwall132 Trainee

You should give World Of AI a try, I used it and I didn't have any problem with it. It Does affect your fps though. (freeware) Idea