how to upload a file?

Pro Member Trainee
Ryan Brown (ryanbrown321) Trainee

does anyone know how to upload a file on this site? I recently made a scenery for Galveston, TX that has oil rigs, Hospital, Oil Company HQ, and an accident site. i found one forum from back in 06 but i still couldnt find the add download link. i have this posted on simviation.com but want to upload it here so people can vote and i can get some feedback. thanks to whoever can help.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here it is and thank you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Radarman, your the best, nice quick response. Im uploading now. Hope all the heli pilots enjoy this one 😀

Pro Member Trainee

two quick ?'s. Where it says File link, do you put where the file is on your comp or do you need to have it upladed somewhere else on the internet? and about how long does it take for the file to be put on your site?
Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get this right. Thanks again for all the help

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Upload it, use http://www.sendspace.com/ , I like that one.

When will he load it, usually when he sees it.
I can't say if he's in town right now.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

well i uploaded my file on this site now. Just have to wait and see how long it takes to get posted. 🙂 Thanks for all your help Radarman, i really appreciate it and hopefully all the peeps that have read this have learned something as well

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...