leadfoot First Officer

That is real nice!

Pro Member Trainee
ExtremeRook Trainee

Nice picture! 😀

Pro Member Captain
Dave Copeland (davec) Captain

Let's be honest!!

The screenshot/photograph has been taken from the wrong angle, a lot of the a/c detail is in shadow and most of the detail (cockpit windows, etc)cannot be distinguished - all because the major source of light is focused on the starboard side of the a/c and this also darkens the airline name and doesn't give justice to the true colours. Of course, this is sometimes unavoidable when you are snapping an a/c in flight but for a normal static shot, there is no excuse. I am sure there are hundreds of screenshots on the Web and even in our own Gallery that would be a more fitting choice as 'Pic of the Week' provided the authors/sites give their permission to reproduce same in this forum. Of course. quality may not be a criteria of selection and as they say 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder!!!'
CDR intimated at the outset of his 'Pic of the Week' that he would be selecting shots "different from normal" - I cannot imagine anything more 'normal' than an a/c sitting in a parking bay!

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Lets be honest.
I'm not a professional paragrapher.
I just post pictures to brake up the Daley routine here
Embarassed

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

CDR wrote:

Lets be honest.
I'm not a professional paragrapher.
I just post pictures to brake up the Daley routine here
Embarassed

I have no problems with the "daily" routine here as it is.

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

It's only routine if YOU make it routine.

CDR..have you taken any screenshots of your own making and placed them in the gallery? I for one have and I go back to them once and a while to see if there are any comments left by others. If you take a shot that people like it's nice to read their comments. Or on the other hand if they don't like it because it's garbage, take said comments on board and see if the pics can be made more interesting. Thats the way I work anyway. 😉