Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Add on Aircraft from Flay away to FSX

Pro Member Trainee
shawhyn (shawhyn) Trainee

To Radarman,
I still can not run aircrafts in my fx using your method.actualy your method does not work with winzip file.Or If it does Ican not get it to work.If anyone knows how please reply.
thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Unzip the file, then from the temporary window that it creates, read the read-me and proceed as it instructs along with the link I provided.
It may be difficult the first few times but then it will become old hat.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

Unzip the file, then from the temporary window that it creates, read the read-me and proceed as it instructs along with the link I provided.
It may be difficult the first few times but then it will become old hat.

Radar

Thanks I will do so.I'll let you know.

Pro Member Trainee

I FOLLOWED THE ROUTINE GIVEN BY EACH "README FILE" + YOUR PROCEDURE WITH THREE DIFFERENT AIRCRAFT,BUT STILL I CAN NOT SEE ANY IN FSX.I AM USING WINDOWS VISTA.
PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILED DOWNLOAD FOR JUST ONE AIRCRAFT SO THAT I CAN GET IT TO WORK,AND PERHAPS I CAN CONTINUE WITH OTHER AIRCRAFTS.
THANKS.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just bought a machine with Vista (first time) and will load FSX in a day or so, I'll let you know then if no one else does.
I'll be putting W7 on as soon as they send me the upgrade disk.

Typing in all caps is not polite, it's called shouting.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

To Radarman,
Kindly remove your suggestion about my typing.I do not think that we are here to be judged by our typing nor be condemned the way we type.If by habit anyone types in capital letter it does not mean that the person is shouting nor being impolite.So please remove this statement from your reply immediately.It is very descriminating to me and everyone from anyother country whom his/her ,other language is not english.
shawhyn

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

shawhyn wrote:

To Radarman,
Kindly remove your suggestion about my typing.I do not think that we are here to be judged by our typing nor be condemned the way we type.If by habit anyone types in capital letter it does not mean that the person is shouting nor being impolite.So please remove this statement from your reply immediately.It is very descriminating to me and everyone from anyother country whom his/her ,other language is not english.
shawhyn

I didn't "condemn" you, I merely made an observation. It's one you should follow...not ridicule, since it's a matter of politeness not a political statement.
To tell me to remove it "immediately" is rude.

Carry on and enjoy yourself... http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/when_in_Rome,_do_as_the_Romans_do

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Nelson Robison (photoshock) Trainee

Shawhyn, in the world of flight sim, you will find that the people are the best. RadarMan, especially puts alot of time in on the forums and has helped countless people including myself to understand the vagaries of FSX and its addons. The old adage, you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar applies here as well, being polite and working with the men and women who run the forums, goes along way to helping your understanding of how FSX operates and how the addons do also.
Please remember the forums are not your personal soapbox and you are not the only one that uses these forums for information and help.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and we hope that you continue to enjoy the FSX program and all the addons available.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Wow....

What a way to get help...... 😕

🙄