GETTING NEW PC TOWER/CHASSIS Need Some advice

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Hello people
I am going to buy a new PC tower or case if you wanna call it.

But im not sure of everything i need to make sure of or what not, prior to doing this.
Aren't most cases all the same to fit my motherboard and all the hardware i have in?, i was looking at a couple on NewEgg.com, one called Nemesis or something, and another called the R-4 Bulldozer, which looks pretty damn sweet.
But what do i really need to make sure the new case has before i buy?

Im also going for one that has multiple fan cooling systems and vents for dust, and lighting in and outside the Tower.

These are the two i have been reading on so far. (below)

http://www.xoxide.com/auzentech-gmc-bulldozer-case.html
http://www.xoxide.com/nzxt-nemesis-elite-case-black.html

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

?.....?......?

Pro Member First Officer

Is it possible to get some help here???
I have read around but i need advice of actual people. Cmon

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I buy ready made, sorry.
You might get some ideas looking at ready made machines like mine, depending on the CPU (heat) your getting.

A good tower with plenty of room for your hands and enough fans (intake and exhaust), bays (to fit the board you want).
Also be sure your p/s will fit.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Yeah i thought about that stuff, most of it anyway.

Fans and a good cooling system is big in my search also

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...