Another Error 1335 Thread

Pro Member Trainee
Paisa90 Trainee

Hello all. Sorry to be posting this again but none of the other threads helped me. I get the Error 1335 when I try to install FSX.

So far I've tried setting the max ammount of memory used by Windows to 512 MB (I've got 4GB) and copying the files to my HD.

I'm running Windows 7. I read this was caused when trying to install programs on computers that are too fast? But I didnt have this problem when I installed FSX on this same machine under Windows Vista.. I hope you can help me.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Delete Nero or Roxio.

Check in search for any parts of Nero that are left after deleting. Reboot and try again.
Be sure that your DVD's are perfectly clean and your CD (DVD) drives have the latest software updates.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Paisa90 Trainee

Ok I'll try the Nero thing. Why could this be caused by that tho?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Paisa90 wrote:

Ok I'll try the Nero thing. Why could this be caused by that tho?

I don't know why but it happened to me as well as others.
I guess it's like your anti-virus interfering with a driver install.
It happens to some and not to others.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...