Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

VHHH to VHHX

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

Hong Kong new airport to Hong Kong old kai tak.

The scenery is download, and the plane is the Abacus Fly the Airbus Fleet A350-800

This is the 2nd time I tried to upload to the screenshot forum!!!!

prepare to land!!!!!!

A landing!!

Cabin of the Abacus Airbus

Enjoy!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Nice shots.
Get rid of the jaggies (ragged look on the aircraft's edges) by setting the AA to it's maximum in your cards control panel and by NOT checking it in the Sims settings.
In FSX you check the box, in 2004 (FS9) you don't.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

I don't know....

Here's more pictures of Hong Kong New Airport to Kai Tak Airport in a B707 Lan Chile, 5mi visibility.

Prepare for takeoff from Hong Kong New Airport:

Now for the part where Kai Tak is famous about:

Pro Member First Officer

Comments please

Pro Member Captain
Duncan (Razgr1z912) Captain

Sorry, I missed the thread. Try turning aircraft labels off when taking screenshots, and what RM said, turning on AA will work wonders for you. Some nice flying, keep it up.

Pro Member First Officer

What is Anti Al..........................

Look in the FS2004 screenshot forum and look at the topic KPHX to Tucson, I think I probably turned on Anti Al.that time! Comment that too!

Cool Shocked

Pro Member Trainee
ppgstf Trainee

Well, you did ask.

I think they are dreadful screenshots, full of jaggies and sparse scenery. Get rid of the Abacus Airbus, anything by Abacus sucks big time. I think you've been very brave posting them but these opinions are mine and mine alone. Before some smartarse says, you post better, I can't be asked to post screenies but the guy did ask for comments.

Pro Member First Officer

well................. You don't like abacus? I know many people don't like the Abacus Airbus Fleet Cool

Pro Member First Officer

maybe I should set bmp instead of jpeg, it becomes blurry when I save as jpeg. plus I am not using a nice program to take screenshots.......I simply press Prt Sc and then Paste to paint! Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

It seems you don't want to learn how to improve the look of your FS so i've removed my tutorial . It was here long enough!