FSX computer

Pro Member Trainee
gordan_falcon Trainee

So I love FSX and I need a good computer that isn't crazy expensive like all the prebuilt gaming systems! I have 2 saitek rudder pedals, 2 saitek yokes, 2 saitek throttle quadrants, and the saitek switch panel, radio stack, and multi function panel. I also have 2 saitek flight headsets. My brother and I both play on the same computer as pilot and co pilot. we have usb huds for extra usb spaces so we can hook up all the gear. I need to know if theres a good enough computer to run FSX smoothly with all of this gear and hook up dual monitors. I don't want it to be crazy expensive because all of the saitek gear and the monitors (2 dell 1080 monitors) costed quite a bit already. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!
THANKS

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Brett (Brettxw) Trainee

damn! you got yourself a set up. Are those all listed on Saitek website? I have the x52 controls but could not find much else on there.

Pro Member Trainee
gordan_falcon Trainee

yeah its on the saitek website! under flight. its all the pro flight gear!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Yes, an Intel i7 with a 64bit system so it can handle more than 4 gigs ram will run it.
Because of all the USB items (and monitors on that card) you will need a very powerful power supply, a major brand not some cheap junk.

What you get depends on what you want to spend.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...