Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

A few more questions, sorry guys.

Pro Member Trainee
Brett (Brettxw) Trainee

Sorry for all these posts with questions. I should be done with questions for a few after this post.

1)Using the 737, when taking off and climbing to 12,000ft I always overspeed. Using FSpassenger, that creates the air craft to come apart and I fail, and inside missions, I end up failing for overspeed. My question is what am I doing wrong? After take off I start retracting my flaps and have the nose pitched up at about 10 degrees with full throttle, should I be pulling back on the throttle at this point? This ALWAYS happens when I am climbing AS WELL AS turning left or right to fly at another heading. What is a good way to climb AND turn correctly?

2) How do you get it so you can walk through the air craft?

3) I thought you can make the jet ramp (i think thats what its called) extend to come up to the air craft door for passengers?

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

YOU SHOULD BE PULLING BACK THE THROTTLE as soon as you retract the flaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! planes are not allowed to fly over 250IAS below 10,000! keep under 250IAS(indicated airspeed). Make sure your speed is below 250 under 10,000ft! Here is how I do it:

Keep speed under 250 below 10,000 and climb about 2,500fpm with autopilot. Keep speed like 280 to 300 above 10,000ft. If your flying with the 737, try keeping your speed below .82mach! EVEN WHEN CRUISING DON'T LET YOUR SPEED GO ABOVE .82 Yes

Pro Member Trainee
Brett (Brettxw) Trainee

jianqing wrote:

YOU SHOULD BE PULLING BACK THE THROTTLE as soon as you retract the flaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! planes are not allowed to fly over 250IAS below 10,000! keep under 250IAS(indicated airspeed). Make sure your speed is below 250 under 10,000ft! Here is how I do it:

Keep speed under 250 below 10,000 and climb about 2,500fpm with autopilot. Keep speed like 280 to 300 above 10,000ft. If your flying with the 737, try keeping your speed below .82mach! EVEN WHEN CRUISING DON'T LET YOUR SPEED GO ABOVE .82 Yes

Thank you!!! I will do that. I even knew it had to be under 250 below 10,000; I don't know why that was not clicking in my head. Gr. Thank you!