Around the world in 80 flights

Pro Member Trainee
RichardPM Trainee

Has anyone had the same problem as me in getting the default aircraft off the ground at the start of each trip. I have got so fed up with it that I fly each leg in different aircraft. All it seems to want to do is ground loop & the only way to stop it is stick full back but the then you have no additional movement in the stick to get it airbourne.

Also how do know when you have completed each section? Do you get a message. Also I never know where I am supposed to park when I have got to the desitination?

Help please

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

If you are flying around the world, it is good to save your flight after you park so that you can come back to the same spot, save flight by pressing ;!

How to park? Ok.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------
______________________________________________<don't park here

-------------[ ] -------------------------------------------
[ ]
[ ]
[ ] <Park Here

Do not park in the taxiway, Park in a ramp or gate.

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

don't use a taildragger, they do ground loops often!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...