Airbus lessons

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

Hi,

I've recently bought the: CLS A340 500/600 & Wilco Airbus series vol. 1 Deluxe

But flying in them is not very easy and I'ld like to learn how to fly then with a/p and land etc.

so if anyone could help me just contact me:

thomassito@hotmail.com

Thomas

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

In CLS A340's i find you can't use asmuch v/c as Boeing's can but when your crusing its is a awesome plane.

In the Wilco's Airbus's, its just awesome, takeoff, cruising & landing all awesome in this aircraft. Hardest thing for me was just learning the Airbus's version of the FMC, Which your find once mastered is easyer than Boeing version of FMC.

I learn most stuff about the Wilco Airbus series on YouTube, watching videos about the computers etc.. and how to use the autoland feature. All very nice and easy to learn once you find the right video.

Also remember with the CLS airbus (not sure about Wilco aswell) that you use Left mouse button to activate Autopilot feaures and Right mouse button to deactivate Autopilot features.

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

I learn most stuff about the Wilco Airbus series on YouTube, watching videos about the computers etc.. and how to use the autoland feature. All very nice and easy to learn once you find the right video.

I've did that to and I've wached hundreds of those youtube lessons but I just don't get the hang of It !?!?!

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

I think that if someone could teach via the multiplayer it's easyer
and buy the way I live +1GMT

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...