Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

this is the stupidest Flight i ever had, ANGRY!

jianqing
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 am 

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
You know, almost all my flights are execptional flight, not this one....

I took off in the night and went to sleep, planning to reach paris airport LFPG, when i woke up, i realized the comupter was sleeping, if you have done long flights before, you will know that the computer never sleeps when flying, so i looked and...........................AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I didn't log off from a program and there it is-shutting the sim down and advertising for itself! I opened the sim and saw washington center, I planned to land at KPHL, i did a nice landing(in spite of the CRAZY frame rates). When taxiing the plane bouces up and down, at last i arrived at the gate, okkk... unboard the plane, i openned the door and passengers started walking out and suddenly bouce up & down, copilot says someone opened the door, the abulence also came, they act like i was in the air!(cause i was boucing) GWPS says too low flaps(meaning i am in the air)
at last after all passengers unboarded, the plane finally bouced so hard the plane drops nose down and somehow the flight report this:

Flight ID: VK666
Pilot: Hongming Zheng
Company: World Travel
Aircraft: Airbus A380-800 Emirates Airlines
Flight Date: January 09 2010
Departure: 13h15 (21h15 GMT)
Arrival: 21h47 (02h48 GMT)
To: KPHL - Philadelphia Intl - Usa
Nbr of Passengers: 429

Incident Report:

For some reason a cabin door was opened during flight and experts agree this is one of the dumbest things one can do. Fortunatelly, it was at a low altitude so the decompression damage was minimal.There was an exceptional pilot on board and despite the dire situation he was able to land the aircraft safely.

Report:

Flight Distance: 2,185 Nm Landing Speed: 129.91 kt
Time Airborne: 05h28:27 Landing Touchdown: -194.62 ft/m (nice)
Flight Time (block): 05h41:05 Landing Pitch: 3.27
Time On Ground: 00h17:27 Landing Weight: 1055123 lbs
Average Speed: 398.93 kt Total Fuel Used: 179887 lbs
Max. Altitude: FL 370 Fuel Not Used: 368730 lbs
Climb Time: 00h16:24 Climb Fuel Used: 24314 lbs
Cruise Time: 04h50:31 Cruise Fuel Used: 148386 lbs
Average Cruise Speed: 445.10 kt (M0.73) Cruise fuel/hour: 30645 lbs (calc)
Descent Time: 00h21:32 Descent Fuel Used: 7186 lbs

Passenger Opinion: Very bad flight (47%)
-Were in a better mood because they had food.
-Were pleased by the music on ground. A very nice addition to their flying experience.
-Were irritated by the excess G-forces. (+1.92 0.06).
-Didn't like that some passengers started flying around the cabin caused by your negative G flying.
-Were angry because some passengers were badly injured.
-Were terrified because of the problem during flight.
-Were relieved to land safely after an emergency.

Financial Report:

Ticket Income: +$353,535 (2,185 Nm)
Cargo Income: +$0 (0 lbs)
Services Income: +$4,643 (0 sandwich 1 hot food 1 drink)
Services Cost: -$2,376 (20% quality)
Fuel Cost: -$71,341 (179887 lbs Jet-A1)
Airport Taxes: -$1,285 (Heavy Aircraft)
Insurance Costs: -$70,415 (12.06% rate)
Total Real Income: $212,761
Total Income: $10,638,050 (real x50)
Fleet Bonus: $0 (17 aircraft ,no flights today)
Total Sim Income: $10,638,050 (total income+fleet bonus)

Company Reputation:

Considering that the flight was bad the ticket price low, the service price good and the service quality bad, passengers on this flight think that your company's reputation should be 47%
Your company reputation is now: 94% (-4.79 decrease)

Overall Flight Result: Horrible

Pilot Bonus points: 50 points
You made a very nice landing. (+50)

Pilot's Penalty points: -2750 points
You made a serious pilot error that resulted in a critical problem. (-800)
You had a serious failure aboard and you forgot to call a mayday. (-350)
Some passengers were slightly injured because of the dangerous maneuvres you performed while their seat belts were not fastened. (-600)
Opening doors while in flight is a VERY bad idea. (-600)
Forgetting to set the proper flaps during landing is an extremely dangerous fault and does not show proper piloting skills. (-400)

I set flaps for landing i did everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its because because the plane is bouceing, they think that was landing, I WAS AT THE GATE ALREADY AFTER A NICE LANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you guys may not understand this Rolling Eyes , i tell you this: all these penalty points is because they think i was landing while i was at the gate!
We have reached our cruising altitude,I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land ... it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern.