Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Cant download aircraft

Pro Member Trainee
george6 Trainee

Hi there 🙂
I just joined this site & im trying to download aircraft,but i need an AIR file.How do i get this ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

An air file is included in every download.
Each one is made for that particular type of aircraft.

Download and use the utility at WinZip to open the aicraft download, try the free trial version first.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
george6 Trainee

Thanks RadarMan,it now indicates that the air file is damaged & to get a new one from the author.Any further advice on this one ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
george6 Trainee

Could you please explain OS & administrator ? 😞

Also, i have a single hardrive,will it download onto my fs2004 disc 4 disc ,or do i need a blank disk??

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

OS is operating system.
Whichever you have go to Microsoft ( or wait for me to give you the link) and they will tell you haw to use admin "controls" if you have Vista or W7.

You download to your desktop and unzip it there using winzip.
Then put the folders into their right place in the main Sim folder as the tutorial in 2004 aircraft forum shows you.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
wingman747 Trainee

hello everybody
im new to this post i need help with downloading , i downloaded the aircraft i wanted but im confused it pulled up a screen called winrar i tryed to down load the gulfstream aircraft in fs2004 but im lost now can someone please help.......... 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

wingman747 wrote:

hello everybody
im new to this post i need help with downloading , i downloaded the aircraft i wanted but im confused it pulled up a screen called winrar i tryed to down load the gulfstream aircraft in fs2004 but im lost now can someone please help.......... 😞

Just Google for WinRar Free, install it and you'll be able to extract the files 😂