Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Southwest flight 921

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

I started a flight today from san francisco to Chicago Midway airport, Took off at 9am.

ATC got me upto 35000ft, was in cruise.. 2 hours from reaching Midway, Some strange things start happening inside the flightdeck, Suddenly engines cut out, FSpassengers had made my plane have a engine fire.

i have my accident settings on 5% on FSP, meaning i have a 5% of getting into a accident, This flight was that 5%.

hydraulics had also broke meaning i had no control, and with engine fire was unable to fly the plane correctly, Plane crashed in the desert.

Sad

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Nice shot morris91, shame about the rest of the flight Smile !

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Very realistic looking pic Morris.

I'd have jumped out of the cockpit and swum to the shore Razz

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

thats a bad flight, saaaaaaaaaaaad for the virtual passengers. Crying or Very sad

there was a flight called United Flight 232 where the hydraulics broke and by the different engine thrust, it was able to crash land at a airport and caused over 50% of the people to live. In virtual flight 921 here, with engine fire its not possible. I have gone through many emergency with fsp, but not when the plane is out of control.

Very nice shot.

Pro Member First Officer
DIMITRIOSCOOL First Officer

if it was PMDG maybe starting the APU would have worked, RAT also works, but if hydraulics is brocken tough luck

incredible shot

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

DIMITRIOSCOOL wrote:

if it was PMDG maybe starting the APU would have worked, RAT also works, but if hydraulics is brocken tough luck

incredible shot

It doesn't look like PMDG, its POSKY i think(pmdg's 737 doesn't have wing flex).

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Chief Captain

it is infact Posky.

Glad you like the shot guys Smile