Fly Away Simulation
Your #1 Source for Flight Simulators!

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

can some 1 tell me how to get fs2004 free

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

krissb

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:04 pm 

can some 1 tell me how to get fs2004 free becuase i am looking al over for flight simulators and i cant find the downloads for them can some 1 help me please Smile
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:22 pm 

Konstantin

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:37 pm 

just have a look at kazaa or emule....

k
Fire_Emblem_Master
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:42 pm 

Why don't you just buy it like everyone else did? It's people like you that make companies create shit games. If I made some software, I wouldnt want to release a awesome game because i would know some cheap bastard was trying to pirate it off for free.

Morons like you make me puke
patw
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:02 pm 

Why do you think you desrve it for free? and the rest of us have to pay for it
99jolegg
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:24 pm 

Woah!!! The poor guy only asked! Shocked . You could have got it for free if you wanted.
Click below to support FSF:
cal 2496 atc

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 4:49 pm 

99jolegg wrote:
Woah!!! The poor guy only asked! Shocked . You could have got it for free if you wanted.
could someone please help me find a busy ip address for flight simulator 2004 multiplayer . if u know an ip address that is always busy please e-mail me @- callumlenehan@msn.com

many thanks
99jolegg
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:04 pm 

Hi,

Look at this, 4th post down:

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/3441/need-help-for-multiplayer-plz/
Click below to support FSF:
KPS-CLAN

Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:04 pm 

To make this kind of software is an art, and from what you are asking - you want to steal from an artist.
I dont support the idea.
Yes - there is always a way around it, and it sucks.
BUT!! like my user name states - I have an online clan for MOHAA and the way the servers are set up for multiplayer -
THERE IS NO (easy) WAY TO PLAY MULTIPLAYER GAMES ONLINE WITH A HACKED COPY!

I have seen people try many times, only to fail, when trying to get in my server.
I do plan to host a FS server very soon, and have every intentions of permanently banning those who try to get in my server(s) with hacked copies.
Im not saying its impossible, but you really have to know your stuff when trying to crack the multiplayer side of these games.

There are free demos out there (Im sure) somewhere if you just want to try the game before buying it, and Im sure someone would be willing to post a link here for you.

But why would you want to steal the hard work that is put into these games?
There is a reason why we dont see that many recent FS games!
AND (just one last vent) I CANT THINK OF A WORSE PLACE TO ASK FOR SUCH A THING!
I guess we can expect you to ask for a FREE FlyAway membership while your at it!
boris crabtree

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:40 pm 

do not use kazaa it is full of bugs! Wink

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:35 am 

if you download from kazaa or anyother site like it you will need to do a patch when you done with the download
only for back up only!!
i can do the patch easy.
but no way can i dowload other things for fs2004.??
no good can,t do it help!!
F1FERRARI
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:08 am 

I THINK YOU have a cheek to come on here and ask for a free game when everyone else has to pay for it...
go and wash some cars or windows and earn your money ..
Its a small price to pay for a TOP quality SIM that you can reep the benefits and enjoy with everyone.
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:11 pm 

KPS-CLAN wrote:
I have seen people try many times, only to fail, when trying to get in my server.
I do plan to host a FS server very soon, and have every intentions of permanently banning those who try to get in my server(s) with hacked copies.
Im not saying its impossible, but you really have to know your stuff when trying to crack the multiplayer side of these games.

Its actually rather easy to crack(not hack) fs9. And even easier to get on multiplayer. Unlike 1st person shooters which is dependent on multiplayer shoot outs, this game doesn't have too much programming code to prevent the game being crack. But for fs9, you have absolutely no clue who on a multiplayer sever is running a cracked version, unless the person just comes out and says it.

I used to go online all the time using IRC(the real way its done) to get games. The majority of them were so so, but not too many games out there are really good. After a while it just got to time intensive for a game that didn't deserve the bandwidth I gave to it and so I stopped. Plus I eventualy releazied that what I was doing was wrong.

As far as FS9 goes, the only probably is finding a person who will give you the bandwitdh online to download over 2.0 gigs. I could really care less though because Microsoft releases a new version every two years. FS9 came out around July 2003. So when you finally get the game, every1 else will have BOUGHT FS2006 and leave you behind. Just go look at how many people play fs2002.
Sok kheang him

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:38 am 

krissb wrote:
can some 1 tell me how to get fs2004 free becuase i am looking al over for flight simulators and i cant find the downloads for them can some 1 help me please Smile
mypilot
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:44 am 

You guys could probally call me a cheap skate. I only paid 10 dollars for my FS9. I got it on sale at Circuit city for 20 and then mailed in my copy of FS8 and got that 10 dollar rebate.

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:05 pm 

Hello Krissb

If u dont want to spend money of bying it(but is cheap anyway...) y u dont find a friend of u who has it and install it?Then u can simpy download the no cd crack and simming.

Greekman72
twistedsucker
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:09 pm 

Dude, you cannot get this game for free anywhere, in my opinions. Unless you're some homeless tramp that lives in the street and uses the free internet service in the library, you can afford a game so cheap for its quality. This game is worth or more than worth every penny you pay for it. If you cant even pay 35 pounds for it, then search on ebay or something, theres flight simulator for only 10 pounds there. Even if you do manage to download the game, I guarantee you'll have some kind of technical difficulty with it. And if you wanted help with microsoft, you wont be able to get any!

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:16 am 

Once again guys the original thread maker is probabily long gone. By the way out of curiosity, how many of you have downloaded a song off the internet before?
Fire_Emblem_Master
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:46 am 

I have...DOH! You can download then with Apple software for a buck a tune sometimes, don't preach to us about this.

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:09 am 

I hate being rude and still agree that pirated software is wrong, but you were all jumping on the guy as if you're perfect yourselves.

For example we'll use you as an example Fire_Emblem_Master. I saw your sig and at the bottom of it was your site. You wrote things such as

Why MSN is homosexual

My mother has to be the dumbest person I know

I'd rather be someone who pirates video games then someone who insult my own family. Think about it....

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:02 pm 

I think I've proven my point.

Cheers Laughing
FIRE_EMBLEM_IS_A_LOSER

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:29 pm 

LOL...HE TOOK HIS SITE DOWN. Laughing

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 3:30 am 

lol what an idiot

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:12 am 

Bill Gates is really gona be missing that 20 dollars Rolling Eyes
Greekman72
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:26 am 

Dear guests

Respect yourselves and get back to the point of this forum.We all have piracy programms or games.We must dont try to hide behind our fingers.
If someone needs a piracy copie of something just share ur opinions about it.Thats the forum point AND NOTHING ELSE.

I personally see a big point that is growing up from this forum.
Who finally is the winner from the fight between the original and the piracy copies.All s/w and music companies knows about this issue but i have the feeling that is something that in a way help them to advertise their products or the artists without spend money and maybe someway we all are happy.Has anybody thought y PS is a gamemachine that has the biggest share of the market?Simple cause when it first come to markets after a short time we all find the way to make it works with piracy copies.And we are happy cause in the price of the one original game we buy 5(at least)piracy ones.
I dont think that this was so bad for SONY's marketing.i know a lot of people who buys PS for this reason.
We must be sure that if big s/w companies want, they could do things for us more difficult (never of course unsolvable)to get a piracy copie.But its free advertisment.(if microsoft has the way to do his systems not copied are windows xx be the most popular system???thats a question.)

Of course this is only my opinion and im open to corrections.

Greekman72

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:38 am 

ok piracy doesn't help advertise a game. If someone see's a copy of flight simulator made by microsoft on their computer it wont encourage themt o go and buy the game.

I know it isnt the right thing to do. When the original thread started "asked" for it the rest of your community jumped on his back, especially the moron (idiot) fire_emblem who I know for sure has music downloaded on his computer.

What's my point? Me, you, and everyone else on this forum has downloaded a song from the internet. I couldnt care less if it cost 99 cents because piracy is still piracy and there will always be piracy.

So to everyone on this forum, I just gotta say none of you are perfect, no human is. I dont think our governments worry too much about piracy either, probabily because they do it too. Think about this, when you hear the word MOD chip what do you automatically think? That's right you think burning games and playing them for free. Why dont they take out these huge companies distributing them? Because the companies say "the chips are used to play overseas (international games). Piracy is everywhere guys and you have all been a part of it.
Andy2005

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:47 am 

Off Topic! Yawn
Come on guys. This is getting old now.
By the way, if you pay to download a song it's perfectly legal.
Andy
JVD
Captain
Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:11 pm 

Anonymous wrote:
I hate being rude and still agree that pirated software is wrong, but you were all jumping on the guy as if you're perfect yourselves.

For example we'll use you as an example Fire_Emblem_Master. I saw your sig and at the bottom of it was your site. You wrote things such as

Why MSN is homosexual

My mother has to be the dumbest person I know

I'd rather be someone who pirates video games then someone who insult my own family. Think about it....

It's you guests who are starting to run down this site. So if you aren't interested in particpating properly like every one else i'd recommend leaving.The one thing that really bugs me is you guys/girls start to run down other peoples reputations at this site [e.g. Fire_Emblem_Master].After all the person on that website with the name FEM is probably saying those things in order to make the original one on this site look worse than he actually is.Just saying that we aren't perfect ourselves is enough as it is. After all there are other forums with people that have the same login name as mine, except their login names have different meanings [e.g. my login name consists of all my initials].

Andy 2005,Don and ED are all exceptions.Forgive me I forgot one or two of the other exceptions.
CrashGordon
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:43 am 

mypilot wrote:
You guys could probally call me a cheap skate. I only paid 10 dollars for my FS9. I got it on sale at Circuit city for 20 and then mailed in my copy of FS8 and got that 10 dollar rebate.

That isn't being cheap. It is being frugal. Wink

There is a big difference between what you did and stealing a copy.

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:17 am 

This isn't about ruining reputations, his, well....speaks for itself. It's that when you guys run down someone for asking for fs for free you all act frantic. What if that kid saw his brothers downloading all these cool games and thought it was ok, you never know.

As for music, if you guys mean to tell me you actually pay 99 cents for every song you download, then you might as well tell me you own google.com and run yahoo.com part time, cause it's all bull. You've all (YES ALL) downloaded or recieved something illegally. Whether itd be free cable, satellite TV, a song, a game, or anything else you've done something like that.

yes piracy is wrong but all of you do, whether or not you want to believe it. A song, a movie, a game is no different.

Your biggest fan....Guest........