Boeing 757 folder??

Pro Member Trainee
Adam55 Trainee

Hi, I went to install the Air Canada skin from opensky, the instructions said to put the texture in the default 757 folder. I do not seem to have a 757 folder. Is this an addon plane, or am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think that came in the Deluxe or Gold version.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Adam55 wrote:

Hi, I went to install the Air Canada skin from opensky, the instructions said to put the texture in the default 757 folder. I do not seem to have a 757 folder. Is this an addon plane, or am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

The Instructions you refer to assume that you already have the Opensky 757 aircraft - it does NOT come with FSX, yes it is an addon a/c.

Go to the 'projectopensky' website, click on Downloads and select the 757__200 or 300 and download the Base Package.

Install the Base Package and test it. Once you're satisfied, install the Air Canada textures according to the instructions.

Pro Member Trainee
Adam55 Trainee

Thanks for the info. I thought that might be the case, cause I was sure everything was installed properly from FSX including the acceleration pack.

I went back to opensky and found links that say base packs for the two models listed, but don't see an actual base pack. The only thing there are some updates to the base packs. Will keep checking. Thanks again for your help.

Pro Member Trainee
Tom Kilpatrick (Tom12) Trainee

I have the prodjet Opensky 757 and it's good. Where is those Air Canada textures?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...