New Scenery Install

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Hi,

I noted that new scenery has sometimes instructions to be installed in the ad-on scenery folder and sometimes directly to the scenery folder. Is there any difference? I actually have an ad-on airport installed PRG (LKPR), as directed have installed it to ad-on scenery and when opening LKPR and adjusting some gates through AFCAD the change does not happen?

Any help would be welcomed
Thanks

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

As you say, different scenery has to be installed in different ways.
Always follow the read-me that comes with the download or it won't work.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
beroun First Officer

Thanks,
I am aware of this. But have noted that some ad-on airports scenery cannot be changed by AFCAD and some can, so thought that the location of it (Scenery or Ad-on scenery) could have affect.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...