SearchSearch 

AI glitches

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

I like to fly out of KLAX, and I've noticed that the first plane to land on runway 25L (i believe) lands way before the runway starts. The first time I was getting ready to taxi onto the runway and hold, and I see this blue AI Boeing 737 come barreling through houses and onto the runway 😳 , but it is only the first plane that lands like that. Every plane after that plows into the runway in typical AI fashion. Any idea as to whats causing this?

13 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Most likely the flight plan that you or the traffic add-on you used loaded.
An error...I'd hate to live in that house 😂

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

maybe, it's only one plane, every other one is okay, even others from the same airline. I added a new KLAX texture not to long ago, but I'd think that if that had anything to do with it, all the other planes would be affected too. Bad pilot maybe.

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

I know if I tried that with fspassengers, it would say you crashed, and then tell me how bad the flight was. I almost did the same thing with a Tupolev Tu-114. Just made the runway by threading the nose wheel and left main between a house and shed, and banking left to get the right main over the shed. 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

😂 Now you have a feature that no one else has, enjoy it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

Another glitch with AI is the planes always seem to be going through each other going into or out of the gates. I got all my AI from World of AI (WoAI). I don't think there is anything that could fix that. WoAI doesn't have any updates.

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

now would there be any conflicts with AI if i were to use AI from 2 different sources?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

There may be because of different "scheduling" conflicts.

If you use a good one and crank it up to 100% you'll have more than you imagine.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

yeah, I downloaded every AI addon of airlines still in operation from WoAI and I cranked it up to 100%. Some airports seem to be emptier then they normally would be. There is another post on here somewhere that had a bunch of links to other AI sites which I was checking out, and I wasn't sure if they would conflict with each other.

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

is there anything I can do to stop AI from cutting me off while i'm going down the runway? I haven't seen a tool that would speed up the ground traffic controller's speech.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The only way to do that would be to alter a specific line in the schedule that has been created for that AI and it would be different for every flight.
That's only my guess.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

Well, I found this tool, FS2004 EditVoicepack 3.1 ATC Editor, I don't know how well it works.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1239/fs2004-editvoicepack-30/

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That works well but not on AI.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
jrd929 Trainee

If it speeds up the voice of ATC it might help. They don't have an abort takeoff option for ATC. When I aborted a takeoff, the sim thought I was in the air. Eventually it must have found out that I never left the runway, because ATC wouldn't let anything takeoff because it thought I was on it when I was on the taxiway waiting to get back on the runway. Dont Know Idea Wall Bashing