is it true?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

The e-mail regarding the free product by linking to the Fly Away website?

It's to good to be true! 😳

If it is legit, what are the circumstances, in terms of websites? Must we have our own website or can we link threw a social network such as Facebook?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Looks true, I already have a link to his site on mine...have had for years.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

very cool, can we post on a social network or must the site be owned by us?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You know as much as I do.
He gave an email address, contact him there.

Radar

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Thank you for the interest!

The link must be from an established website, related to flight simulator in one way or another.

Social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace are excluded from the promotion. You must own the website you add the link to.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Flyaway

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Fri May 14, 2010 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
Darren Elliott (darrenvox) Trainee

it is most definitely true, as i asked about it and then mentioned the plane that i was going to get for free, the eurofighter...i appoligize as the blog i put it on has nothing to do with flightsim at all...i will add it as well to the other blog i have that its totally related to fsim...

thanks ryan for setting this up...like i said i wish i could get them all but i cant...

lets say i add the link to a few other websites i own or blog on...does that allow me to ask for more freebees??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...