Default CRJ700

Pro Member Trainee
Nelson Robison (photoshock) Trainee

In the great wisdom of MS they put out the default CRJ 700 with a downward pitch. I am not good enough to fix this problem, is anyone out there aware of how to fix that downward pitch on the CRJ 700? I for one would be happy to acknowledge the person who does this.
I am becoming more and more adept at reprogramming the add-ons and default planes and helicopters, but as of yet cannot fix this type of problem.
Please let us all know if there is a fix for the downward pitch in flight of the CRJ 700 or any other of the default planes that Microsoft put out.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...